"Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life. Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge. Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost."

~Roger Dawson



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Checking In!

Hey! Have you completed my first challenge?!?!?!

SIGN UP FOR AN EVENT TODAY! 5K 10K ++

Sign up with a friend. It will be so fun, and give you a really great goal to work on.

I completed my first 5K not too long ago, it was absolutely fantastic. There is nothing like crossing that finish line! Also, decide what your goal will be for the race. Do you want to finish in certain amount of time, or run the whole time? If whatever you sign up for is not really challenging, make it so. It is not fun unless it is hard. Your sense of accomplishment will be greater if you push yourself.

GET TO IT!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to sign up for something but unfortunately Rob goes out of town so often and randomly I can't ever make plans for anything. Here's a food tip from me. Blueberries, strawberries, and cottage cheese together is AMAZING! It's my new fav thing to eat.

    ReplyDelete