"Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life. Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge. Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost."

~Roger Dawson



Saturday, February 6, 2010

CHALLENGE

I also want to do a series of challenges, and I would love to hear your feedback. -Also, I will be participating in every 'CHALLENGE' I put out there. I put my money where my mouth is!

OUR FIRST CHALLENGE:

Sign up for some kind of event that you can look forward to, and train for. It can be anything from a 5k race, triathalon, walk, sporting event, hike....WHATEVER. Just sign up and commit.-OR plan to do it with your friends, but make sure you pick a day, so that you actually follow through.

I just signed up for 5k in 2 weeks, and will be participating in another one in a couple of months. Also, try signing up for something that has a 'cause' that you are pationate about.-This will motivate you.

Lets hear about what you choose to do! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment